General Terms and Conditions and
Refund and Returns Policy
§ 1 Area of Validity
(1) The following terms of business form part of each contract between , , , Germany, represented by its managing directors Mr. and Mr. , located at the aforementioned address, and the customer.
(2) carries out its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of a Contract
(1) The point of presentation of the goods, in particular on the internet, does not yet represent a binding contractual agreement from .
(2) A contract is concluded as soon as written order confirmation has been sent from .
§ 3 Data Protection
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery takes place from stock.
(2) If is forced to incur additional delivery costs relating to receiving a false delivery address or a false addressee/recipient, these costs must be reimbursed by the customer, unless he is not responsible for the incorrect information being transmitted.
§ 5 Payment Conditions
(1) The purchase price is due as soon as the contract has been concluded. You can pay easily and conveniently by credit card (VISA, Mastercard and VISA Electron), debit card (VISA Debit and Maestro) or PayPal.
Payment by credit or debit card
The SSL-encrypted payment will be carried out by our PCI certified payment provider Wirecard AG. If your card is supported by ‘Verified by VISA’ or ‘Mastercard Secure Code’, you will go through an additional security check during the payment procedure from your credit card issuer or bank. This authentication provides you with additional security while purchasing online.
Your credit or debit card will only be debited once your order is ready for delivery and has been received by DHL to be dispatched.
Payment by PayPal
If you would like to pay by PayPal, you will be transferred directly to PayPal in the payment process. If you already have a PayPal account, you can log in with your user details and confirm the payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can set up an account and then proceed with the payment. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received confirmation of the payment from PayPal. Should you later wish to use your right to a refund, funds owed will also be credited to your PayPal account.
(2) All prices should be understood as end customer (retail) prices, which include the statutory VAT amount and exclude shipping costs.
(3) Providing no other agreement has been made, all shipping costs, especially postage and packaging, transport costs and deliveries carried out are to be met by the customer. All prices and additional costs will be calculated according to the presented price lists.
(4) The customer is only entitled to off-set charges if the counter-claim is undisputed or are established by force of law.
§ 6 Transfer of Ownership
The goods remain the property of until payment has been received in full.
§ 7 Guarantee
Guarantees are regulated within the framework of the applicable legal provisions.
§ 8 Cancellation Policy
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium (firstname.lastname@example.org) to our contact address:
c/o CuBuSo B.V.
7554 TA Hengelo
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
When returning parcels, please include a copy of your delivery note so that your refund can be processed quickly and efficiently by our PCI certified payment provider, Wirecard AG.
Please be aware that if you wish to return only a part of the order delivered, any volume discounts initially awarded will no longer be valid and these shall therefore be deducted from the amount refunded.
To illustrate more clearly, here are two examples:
- If you ordered three containers with a total price of 104.70 GBP and send two of these products back, the retained product will be assumed to have a single container price of 49.90 GBP. This would correspond to a refund of 54.80 GBP.
- If you ordered three products with a total price of 104.70 GBP and send one of these products back, the two containers being kept will be valued at a price of 83.80 GBP (41.90 GBP per container). This would correspond to a refund of 20.90 GBP being granted.
Furthermore, we are unable to offer a general money-back guarantee. We regret that we cannot guarantee a refund if you are dissatisfied with the results from our products. Success rates of dietary supplements with amino acids vary from one person to the next, mainly depending on how well your body is already supplied with amino acids through your daily diet and how well your body is able to utilise them. As a supplier can never know how nutritious and healthy a customer's diet is when taking the capsules, a money-back guarantee can never be an indication of the credibility of a supplier.
§ 9 Agreement on the Bearing of Costs
(1) In the event that you make use of the legal right of withdrawal, you must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
(2) Please be advised that when returning only part of the original order, any volume discounts initially awarded will no longer be valid. In such cases, the volume discount amount will be deducted from that credited to you.
Here are 2 examples to illustrate potential situations:
- if you ordered 3 containers for a total price of £104.70 and return only 2 of these containers, the retained product would be valued at the full unit price of £49.90. This means we would reimburse you £54.80.
- if you ordered 3 containers for a total price of £104.70 and return only 1 container, the retained products would be valued at £83.80 (£41.90 per container). This means we would reimburse you £20.90.
§ 10 Liability Limitations
(1) With the exception of injuries to life, body and health and the violation of significant contractual duties (the delivery and bill of sale), is only liable for damages which were caused by deliberate or grossly negligent content. This also applies to indirect consequential damages, in particular loss of profit.
(2) The liability is limited to typically foreseeable damages at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but only up to the amount of average damages which are typical to a contract, with the exception of intention or gross negligence or damages due to the injury of life, body and health and the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations). This also applies to indirect consequential damages, in particular loss of profit.
(3) The limitation of liability of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply for the employees and agents of .
(4) Liability claims according to the Product Liability Law remain unaffected.
§ 11 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is valid with the exception of the UN law of purchase. Agreements required by the state in which the customer usually resides remain intact.
(2) Should any provision of this contract be invalid or not comply with the legal requirements, the remaining provisions shall be valid. The invalid provision will be substituted by an agreement of the parties concerned which corresponds more closely to the economic sense and purpose of the invalid provision and has legal effect. The above rule holds by analogy in the case of omissions in the contract regulations.